The Hatteras Group is excited to represent a growing industrial equipment company that engineers and fabricates process cooling and HVAC systems for a wide range of markets.
Custom Systems include Evaporative Cooling as well as Refrigeration and Chiller systems. Typical system range in size from 50 to 500 tons of cooling. In addition, the company builds water filtration systems.
Applications include HVAC, Pharma & Food Processing, Metals & Plastics, and Laboratories, Energy and Petro-Chem. The Company provides parts and services to an installed base of 30 years.
The owner of this Southeast based company, established for decades, is finally ready to retire and exit after a successful transition. Certainly there are opportunities for growth such as craft brewing applications.
Even more Acquisition highlights:
- Custom products for F1000 customers.
- After the challenges of the Great Recession, growing significantly over 30% YOY.
- While the owner is an active part of the business, the company does have and Experienced engineering staff who are expected to remain.
- So now the Owner seeks to retire but only after working through a successful transition to the new owners.
- Revenues: $ 2.0 MM
- SDE: $ 412,000
- Inventory: $ 200k
- Fixed Assets: $ 200k
- Asking Price: $ 1,500,000